How to add students to my course?
If the students are registered to your course, when they login to ODTU-Class, they will automatically be users of the course. If you want to add a student who is not officially registered to the course, you may follow these steps:
- Go to course page.
- Click "Users" from the Course Administration.
- Click "Enrolled users" from the menu.
- Click "Enroll users" button on the top right of the list.
- A pop-up window will appear. Select "Student" from Assign Roles dropdown menu.
- Type the name and surname of the user in Search area.
- Click "Search" button.
- Find the corresponding person from the presented list.
- Click "Enroll" button next to the person.
- Click "Finish enrolling users" button to finish enrolling process.