How can I set badges up to the course?
Badges are a way of celebrating success. Badges are awarded according to various criteria.To create badges you may follow these steps:
- Go to your course.
- Click "Settings" from "Course Administration"
- Click "Manage badges".
- Click "Add a badges"
- Fill the mandatory fields marked by *.
- You will be taken to the "Criteria" tab.
- From the drop-down menu choose to "Add badge criteria":
- Manual issue by role: all enrolled users on the course with a certain role
- Course completion: the student will need to have been marked as completing the course to get the badge.
- Activity completion: based on the student completing an activity.
- You must define which criteria must be completed to receive the badge.
- Click "Save".
- Click "Enable access" at the top of the page.